Sunday, May 8, 2011

Life and Death

My sweet precious grandma passes away. She was 90 1/2 =) No matter how old, no matter how "expected" no matter all that stuff, it still hurts. I cried...a lot. Then when I was worn out, I cried some more. I spent a few days in a daze, I had lots of dreams about her, I know she is in Heaven. My mom said I was the last one of us grandkids to speak to her. She is at peace I know. I am working at getting there.

I came across this quote, I don't know who it is from but it is perfect:

Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.

The dawn has come for my grandmother, he life has become full circle. I miss her, I know she knows I miss her, time will heal.

I found this picture I took of my grandmothers hand and my daughters hand. The span of 4 generations in 1 picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment